Configuring root disk for W95

Hello,

In a small lan at my house, I have conected my linux box to another linux
box that has installed w95 in the first partition.  I think W95
doesn't deserve to be installed in my machine, but I want to test some new
hardware that it's not yet supported in linux. So, using netboot, I
configured the linux/w95 box as a server and I can sucessfully boot my
machine, using a diskette, in msdos 7.0 mode.

Initially it see my small local msdos partition as C: but I want that it
recognize at least some directories (those where w95 executables are)
from the remote server as directories in C:.

My question is:  How to configure a root directory safely, that the client
machine recognize as C:, where w95 files are installed, but that
recognizes my hardware; and safe enough that any change I do won't destroy
my father's information at the server machine?

Best wishes for the new year! :-)

Alejandro