Boot Loading Problems.

Dear ALL,

I am having a problem using netboot.
1- I install bootp + TFTPd in the server.
2- I Generate a boot image for DOS with mknbi-dos from a bootable
   and 100% running Floppy with DOS 6.22 + LanManager Client.
3- I Generate the bootfile for the bootprom disk for my NE2000
   at IRQ11 ADR 0x300

The system starts ok, the packet driver is working ok.
The boot module then asks for a bootp server ( my server responds and
sends the image generated in #2 to the card.
The software starts the image....

Starting MSDOS

Himem is testing Extended memory.... done

bad command of file name a:\emm386.exe  ( it is on the bootfile ).
bad of missing command interpreter

then it asks for the location of command.com ( also on the bootfile ).

It seems as if after himem.sys it had lost the redirection from a: to
ramdisk...

Am i doing anything wrong?

Luiz