Re: etherboot-3.2

Paulo Jorge Veloso Lameirinhas writes:
 > I Also Ask You To Let Me Know When You Have More News About " etherboot "

As far as etherboot is concerned, the easiest way is usually to look
into the source code. While there is no official documentation on how
to write new device drivers for etherboot the interface really is
very simple if you look at it. If you have any specific questions,
feel free to ask.

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-537-3778

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature