Re: Recommend hardware

Alejandro Aguilar Sierra wrote:

> Also I'd like to be able to burn the EPROMS myself. Which burner would you
> recommend, thinking in price and quality. URL?

Since you got no other sugestion, I have used a cheap taiwanese brand
'Sunshine', it is a ISA card
with a flat cable out to a external box. It supported only small EPROMS up to
27256 or something. (?)
I have also seen the same programmer in OEM versions without brand name. But
it worked
resonably well for a low cost programmer.
Have you tried searching the net for EPROM programmers ?

regards

Arne