Re: Recommend hardware

> I'm using linux 2.x, and I want to be able to boot diskless pc's in either
> linux or dos(w95), from my linux server. Which network cards would you
> recommend?

I have good experience with a couple of NE 2000 clones (ISA and PCI).
But there other cards which will work well, too.

> Also I'd like to be able to burn the EPROMS myself. Which burner would you
> recommend, thinking in price and quality. URL?

Don't know about that.  I use the burner where I work.  Some german
magazines (mc and c't come to my mind) have published cheap
do-it-your-self EPROM burners.  I assume you could find something like
that in other magazines, too.

urs