Re: DLink ROM

> Probably none of the above. Certainly not Netware which is IPX. Dlink
> Server is probably a proprietary protocol and I don't know what is
> GPL.
>
> You may have to replace the boot ROM.

But if (as you might be reporting) there are no packets (not just no
bootp packets) then something else is wrong. Select IPX and if you see no
packets at all on the wire then it could be the card (does it work booting
from a floppy disk using ordinary drivers, or with WfWg etc?) or the PROM
(sometimes a PROM gets damaged so that it writes to the screen normally
but doesn't communicate with the card.)

Hm, more brackets than (lisp:~)

Dan