Re: Problems with netboot 0.7.2

netsol,matthew writes:
 > Could you guys tell me what version of tftpd you are using fine.  and where
 > I can get one?

There is a patched version of "tftpd" that comes with "etherboot". It
is modified to properly negotiate large packet sizes, which cuts down
on transfer times (provided that the BOOT Prom knows about large
packets).

--
Markus Gutschke                         Internet: markus@infoscape.com
Infoscape, Inc                          Phone:    +1-415-537-3778

Disclaimer: The above message represents my personal opinion; It does
            not constitute an offical statement by Infoscape!

PGP signature