Posting binaries to netboot mailing list

Hello,

due to a recent binary posting to this mailing list I would like
to point out that this is a discussion forum. So, please do NOT
post any binaries larger than a few uuencoded lines to this channel.
If you want to contribute any binaries please ask first if this
binary would be of general interest. If it's not, don't post it!
If it's related to netboot you can always ask me to set it onto
the netboot home page - and I guess Ken Yap and/or Markus Gutschke
will be happy to do the same for etherboot.

In general, please observe the standard rules set forth in the
UseNet Netiquette, which IMHO should also apply to this mailing
list.

Thank you for your cooperation.

gero.

--
Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and
because it has fresh peaches in it.		- Alice Walker