Re: Using Netboot with PCI NE2000 compatible card

At 05:42 PM 9/9/97 -0700, markus@infoscape.com wrote:
>Etherboot does not support plug-in packet drivers. It requires
>individual customized drivers for different NIC architectures. It does
>autoprobing for all of the supported cards. The most recent version
>comes with support for PCI based NE2k clones. Maybe, you should just
>give it a try and see if it works for you. We would be glad to hear
>any success (or bug) reports.

Hello and thanks for the reply.  I'll try it out in mean time.

Does etherboot support booting DOS boot image created from
mknbi-dos?  If so, then i can test the latest etherboot using
my current DOS boot image that's created from mknbi-dos which
works with netboot.

Thanks much,

-gshin