Re: Trust ISA Ethernet (NE2000) anyone?

Some of these cards say that they accept 32k proms, but it is false.
Even if you burn a 32K PROM wit a 16K image, you might get into problems,
because the unused address bit might be one (or noisy), so the part of
the prom seen might be the upper one. I solved the problem after much
headache burning in the 32K eprom the 16K image twice (one in the upper
half and other in the lower one).... I do not remember the brand, but
I can look for it if needed.