Problems booting PCI 3C905

Hi,

I just tried to boot a diskless Linux-PC witch a 3com 3C905 TX Network Card.

Booting with a floppy disk, all works fine, the PC is able to load the
kernel image ... but with a burned Eprom, the Terminal says : "Insert
Bootdisk..."
So, i 've got a few Questions. Is there a difference using ISA or PCI-Cards
(Our ISA-Cards work quite well), anything i have to change in the code?
Our ne2k-Clones use a 28 pol. Eprom, but on the 3C905 there is a socket for
a 32 pol. Eprom. May this cause Problems?

Are there any intelligent questions, i forgot to ask?

ciao,

	arne

-----
arne@nikoma.de