Re: Problems using.... I'm an asswipe.

I think I am. I sortof lost track of all the kernels I have compiled
so I went over the entire procedure again, and THIS time the ramdisk
method worked. If it wasn't so embarrassing, I'd say that there's a
slight chance that maybe I did indeed forget to compile in a ramdisk
support - nah, that can't be it :)

I'll try to find out what went wrong and when I do I'll confess
everything and write a java applet in which people can throw
rotten eggs at (a virtual) me. How's that sound?

Till that time, I'm still curious about the devices problem.

Bo.