Booting Win95 out of Linux(Mars)

First of all, I may apologize for my question.  But, I have to ask anybody
who can answer.

My set-up is like;

Server:
Pentium 90Mhz with 32mb
Intel EtherExpress 100B/pci network card
1.6GB IDE HD
1 FD
No monitor
Slackware with 2.0.30 kernel
Mars server installed(I have found this Mars is more reliable than Samba)
booptd and tftpd are set correctly with boot image.

Client:
Sometime Pentium or 486 with a 3Com with "Lanworks" bootprom.
No, FD or HD.  In fact, it's a board with a power supply

I have made a bootimage with the utility(imagegen.exe) that comes with
lanworks bootprom.

It boots dos part fine out of the linux.
But, when autoexec.bat comes at "setmdir", it complains like machines.ini
or something else is not right.
I have looked at machines.ini.  Nothin's wrong with that.  Only, thing I
suspect is the client is not seeing the machine directory because of
something wrong with system.dat. I took a look inside of the system.dat for
the diskless machine.  Well, I don't what to do with that.  I thought it
should be breeze after making bootimage.

Anybody can direct to the light?  Should I use a RIPL image instead of a
tftp/bootp image?
Seems like many people have tried running WIN95 out of Linux w/ Mars.
Actually, I asked the person(I forgot his name) who have made Mars about
this.  According to him, it should work and he uses one for himself.  I
didn't dare to ask more since I was not started about this project and had
a shallow knowledge remote boot.

Thanks,

Namsuk Kim