Re: 2 problems, one solved(now 2)

Ken Yap wrote:

> Check if you can see all of the EPROM with DOS DEBUG. Some cards don't
> take large EPROMs. If it helps, Etherboot can make 8k or 16k EPROMs.
The manual says: use 32k eproms, DEBUG shows only 16k ... and indeed,
somewhere the manual indeed says only 16k is used.
I also found etherboot. I build it all. all.com worked, all.lzcom
didn't, there is an error in the makefile. Allthough the dependencies
had the correct LOADER, in the actual build another is used.
Correcting that gave the correct behaviour. An advantage of etherboot is
that I could use the supplied packetdriver for the SMC cards without
problems, and also that all.lzcom worked on both cards. As I need to be
able to boot from floppy on the SMC based system, at least initially,
this is only useful later on.

The prom version all.lzrom also works on both cards, so my problems are
solved.
Thanks to all who have tried to help me.

greetings,
Ton

--
Name: Ton Biegstraaten              Tel : +31152782467
Org.: TU Delft, Faculty TWI         Fax : +31152787141