using PXE to boot netboot?

Hi

 I have been away from the netbooting area for a couple of years now, and lot of things seem to have happened. Back then I used netboot on a self constructed flash card, with an old isa slot nic.

Now I have a couple of pxe compliant computers, that I would like to boot, present a nice bootmenu (like netboots mknbi-mgl) and finaly either boot from the local harddisk, or a dos image from the network for restoring the machines using ghost.

So the question is, if it's possible to use PXE to boot netboot on the machines? Or is there other packages that enables the same features to make a menu system (with mknbi-mgl) as netboot?

Regards
Thomas