WOL Problem

Hi again...

I got a Wake-On-LAN Problem with this Hardware Configuration:
  Network Adapter:
    02:0a.0 Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M
[Tornado] (rev 78)
  Main Board: ASUS P4B Rev.1.03

The is no Wake-On-LAN Cable connection NIC and MainBoard, because the
Board has no such connector. According to Asus it supports WOL directly
over the PCI-Bus. The 3com NIC supports this accourding to it's manual
too.

I enabled the Wake on PCI-Card Option in System BIOS. The NIC still has
a Link when PC is swiched off. I thied connecting the PC and Server via
Hub and directly (Cross-Cable) but i was not able to wake it up using
ether-wake on.

Anybody got some hints ?

Thanks
  Sebastian.