Check list to implement Netboot

Hi ! Netboot users,
I am new to netboot and would like to set up the netboot for a
computer lab. Also I need to have a terminal server. The
documentation did not inculde the details information about the
hardware and software. I would appreciate anyone can help to
answer the following.

1) I have 50 client computers and One Linux server. My server is
850 mhz Duron. 512MB. Can this specification meet the basic server
requirement to set up for 50 clients.

2) What network speed is recommend ?
3) What Ram is required for Server ?
4) What Ram is required for the client ?
5) Any useful website ? like "Netboot how to" available ?

Appreciate if you can help.

x2000koh