Re: alternate server

The project is not available anymore according to the author. Is there any
other possibility? The best thing I could do is to do alternate nfs
server. I could mount from one server and then umount and mount from
different nfs server but /usr seem to be a problem. It keep saying /usr
is already mounted according to /etc/mtab. How about boot server? I think
it is good to have that kind of system so that you would not have to
depend on just one server. Thanks
Azmi