Step by Step Instruction

Op Vrijdag 19 Juni 1998 om 10:11 schreef "Ing.Christian Pohanka" aan
'netboot@baghira.han.de':

 ICP> Is the anyone wo know where I can get a simple Step by Step Instruction
 ICP> for installing Diskless Workstation to use LINUX by remote.

I'd be *very* interested in a such description.
I followed (+/-) the Diskless-HOWTO but so far my systems boots up (tftps the
kernel), mounts the root and then nothing happens. The system lives (ping,
downing the nfs server gives reaction)) but doesn't start init.
The libs are OK and the persmissions too AFAIK.

Groeten,
        Udo

--- GoldED/2 3.00.Beta2+