eprom

Hi all,

I've got a M27C256B ST EPROM with 256 Kbytes.
Using netboot 0.7.3, I've built the image.flo and image.rom files , dd'ied image.flo to a floppy disk,
and everything just worked fine. The node booted.

Later, I burned the file image.rom (32768 bytes) into the EPROM at address 0 ... 0x7FFF.
plugged that EPROM into the 3COM EtherLink III 3c509, unfortunately the diskless node refused to
find a boot device.

Should I do sth for the 224 Kbytes left to blank?

H. Mouline