Re: etherexpress 16

I had one of these installed in my firewall and had to remove it because
it would case the sytem to lock up on ocasion.  The telltale sign for this
lockup is if you occasionally get a wedge eth# error.  In the driver
source code it says the error is supposed to be gone, but that if you get
it, about every 12th time it will cause the machine to hang.

My reck if that if you need to relie on this machine, don't use the card.

jm