Etherboot-4.0pre8

Okay,

	This is the first time I've really contributed to this mailling
list. It all seems a bit quiet. Is anyone using Etherboot-4.0pre8 ?.
I've spent a little time getting the Intel EEPRO100B driver to work and
although I'm a little weak on 'C'. And very weak on understanding the
source. I do have a working driver now. Does anyone want the patches ?
Or should I mail them to anyone in particular for inclusion ( or at
least for a good laugh ). I also noted ( after I'd done the patches )
that very similar patches had been made for 3.2. I think that mine more
closely follow pci.c as per the Linux-2.0.33 Kernel source - as far as
detecting the I/O address.
Can anyone explain the aim behind the etherboot-4.0 source ? I'm
confused as to how the multiple cards is supposed to work. I don't
really understand how I'm supposed to properly connect the pci_scan
ioaddr structure to the information required in the dispatch_table
structure ( in config.c ). Anyway the patches just fudge the whole thing
for a single card.

Kind regards.

Andy Coulthurst.
P.S. Etherboot-4.0pre8 ( with patches ) tested on ASUS 486SP3
motherboard with Intel EtherExpress Pro100 ( Boots a 2Mb compressed
image to a login prompt in less than six seconds !! ).