Protocol.INI

On My Sis900 Ndis2 driver I found a PROTOCOL.INI that isn't read correctly
by netboot:

This is the one :

DriverName = "SIS900$"
;
; below are examples and explanations of some of the keywords supported by
; the SiS NDIS 2.01 driver.  most of the lines are simply comments.  the
; marked with "-->" are lines that can be edited (removing the ";-->" and
; lines replacing it with spaces, and modifying the right hand side as
; appropriate.
;

; Adapter number=n, n=0..4 specifies the number to look for a SiS PCI
; Fast Ethernet adapter.  In the absence of this keyword the driver will
; search all device for SiS PCI Fast Ethernet adapter, so it isn't required
; unless there are multiple SiS adapters in the computer.
;
;-->Adapter number=1
;

; MEDIATYPE=Type, type specifies the mediatype that is currently used.
; The default is AUTO(Auto-Detect mediatype).
;         Type       Ethernet Standard    Duplex
;       --------     -----------------    ------
;        AUTO          auto-detect         Auto
;        UTP           10BASE-T            Half
;        UTPFULL       10BASE-T            Full
;        FAST          100BASE-T           Half
;        FASTFULL      100BASE-T           Full
;
;-->MEDIATYPE=AUTO

I have read on google that this kind of file are not completed
So I have created a PROTOCOL.INI file like this

[sis900xmac]
DriverName = "SIS900$"

With This file I'm able to obtain the image.flo that I need but It doesn't
work on boot because the device on boot is not found

Someone Has tried to netboot with a sis900 network card?

PS: If I use the packet driver instead of Ndis2 driver I obtain an error
like this :

PKTDRIVER ERROR : no driver int