tftpd - many stopped processes

Hi !

  I am using tftpd daemon with support for large packets.
  I had for long time problem with many stopped processes of tftpd.

  The problem is with setjmp/longjmp and signal alarm. It is called only
once and never more. And froze in "recv" and wait for 15sec timeout from
client bootrom. When user reset PC, I have next dead tftpd.

  I thing, that for this purpose is necessarry to use sigsetjmp and
siglongjmp. With this change all work fine.

  poli