Re: How to use PXE on RTL-8139C NIC card?

> Hi:
>
> How do I use the PXE function on the RTL-8139C LAN card to be used as a
> diskless Linux client?  I would like to avoid using floppy or EPROM since
> the NIC card has PXE built-in.

There is some howto in Etherboot documentation how to exploit PXE-enabled
NICs.
Read that page, somewhere down http://etherboot.sourceforge.net
I didn't do it, but I believe it hands out an etherboot-rom-file to the PXE
process
which then can boot as usual.

Anselm

http://www.gmx.net