Back to netboot

Hello,

as many of you have recognized I´ve been off this list and netboot
development for quite a while. I have a difficult year behind me with
my father dying in an airplane crash, moving twice to new homes,
getting married etc. However, after more than a month of setting up my
internet access again, I´m now back in business with this mailing list
and with netboot development.

First of all I would like to thank Jens-Uwe Mager (aka jum) a thousand
times for maintaining this mailing list while I was away. He did a
great job without getting asked to do it, and with a whole lot of
other things to do.

I will now start working off the backlog of messages which I received
regarding the netboot project. Unless you sent them within the last
couple of weeks please don´t expect an answer from me. However, I
still don´t have a suitable test installation for netboot at my new
home, but I´m working on it.

Regarding netboot you may now use the following email address, which
is just an alias to my regular account:

netboot@gkminix.han.de

If you have any problems with netboot, or have suggestions for
improvements etc. please let me know.

gero.

--
Gero Kuhlmann                           gero@gkminix.han.de
Groote Gracht 33     Tollenbrink 18     Tel.: 04921/997561