y.tab.o -- Error

i downloaded netboot-0.8.1.tar.gz software, and copied it in my `/usr/src/` directory.
I then typed ./configure and everything was still ok, however when i tried to "make"
i get the error message saying

    mglparse.y: IN function 'yyparse'
    mglparse.y: 2395: called object is not a function
    .
    .
    .
    mglparse.y: 2395: warning: `__s2_len' might be uninitialized in this function

   make[1]: *** [y.tab.o] Error 1
   make[1]: leaving directory `usr/src/netboot/mknbi-mgl`
   make: *** [all] Error 1

any ideas..? I also tried gmake and still got the same error. I'm using Slakware7.1.
I would appreciate any help. Thanx!

-Irvin