Re: detecting 3c90X (EtherLink XL)

The netboot software needs the software interrupt vector for the card.  supplying 0x20 on the command line will probably work in your case.  For the cards at our implementation I use 0x60.  I don't recall how I determined which interrupt to use.  Note that IRQ 11 that you're seeing in the linux kernel is a hardware interrupt - the two are quite different.

Crispin

KALKAN SINAN wrote:

        hi everyone,

        maybe it's very easy for you but i got troubled with detecting the
        network card specified in the subject through floppy booting.
        altough i specified the command line options, the driver gives
        the list of command line options and prints "PKTDRVR: No Int".

        - does "Int" in "No Int" mean interrupt number? if so, how can
        i learn it? on linux it says 11 for it but in options list, the
        range for the interrupt is "0x20-oxff".

        - what's the minimum to be supplied as commandline options?

        thanks in advance

Complexity Happens...