Award BIOS flash problem

I am having the same problem you described in a message dated Nov 1999: I try to flash some adapter rom code into the BIOS of my PC (AWARD) but nothing gets there. The memory is unaffected, but CBROM and AWDFLASH seem to perform OK.

Did you ever get this resolved? I´m desperate, I have spent days searching newsgroups to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Fernando Macias
Mexico