Re: [Etherboot-users] Re: LinuxWorld NY 2001 Report and Thanks

> Markus Gutschke wrote:
> > > I am already looking forward to the next LinuxWorld Expo in
> > > August in San Francisco, and if it is only half as successful
> > > as this one has been, I think we will be thrilled.
> >
> > The next one is in SF? Cool! I'll be there. Looking forward to
> > seeing all you guys in person.
> >
> > Markus
>
> How do we get Ken to show up in San Francisco, Hmm?

I believe I offered this before, anybody who is in the city can
crash at my place if they don't mind sleeping on the floor. While
my studio apartment isn't big, I have been able to find room for
up to four guests at a time (although that was really the absolute
maximum ;-). If you want to drop by, just let me know a few days in
advance.

So, if Ken doesn't mind that part, he is more than welcome to stay
at my place. Now, getting him to California in the first place
might be more difficult ;-) Does anybody know a company that might
be willing to sponsor his airline ticket?

Markus

--
Markus Gutschke                                Resonate, Inc.
3637 Fillmore Street #106                      385 Moffett Park Drive