Greetings from LinuxWorld Expo New York

We are at LinuxWorld Expo in New York, and I've created a page with a
webcam so that everyone can virtually share the experience with us.
We'll be there 10am to 6pm EST.  I'll add some pictures and text soon,
but I thought you might enjoy checking it out.

It's a good show, and there is lots of interest in network booting and
thin client technology.  We've had little time to rest during the show
with all the people stopping by asking questions and wanting demos!

I'll let you know more when I can.  Things are going very well!

Marty

---
    Try: http://rom-o-matic.net/ to make Etherboot images instantly.

   Name: Martin D. Connor
US Mail: Entity Cyber, Inc.; P.O. Box 391827; Cambridge, MA 02139; USA
  Voice: (617) 491-6935, Fax: (617) 491-7046
  Email: mdc@thinguin.org
    Web: http://www.thinguin.org/