Re: [Discuss] We are going to The Show!!!

Marty,

This is a significant opportunity for the Etherboot/Netboot/Ltsp
world!!!

I will definately be there in New York.

To really make this successful, we will need lots more people.

So, this is an appeal to ANYONE who can make their way to LinuxWorld
in New York City at the end of January.

Even if you can only give a couple of hours of time at the booth,
it would be time well spent.

Marty has managed to get an absolutely awesome location for the
booth.  It's sure to attract lots of traffic.

I just joined Marty's new email list and I'm looking forward to seeing
lots of discussion about this over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam@ltsp.org