3com 900 serie incompatible with Netboot using 3c90xpd.com

 Hello all !

 I am having some problems with the netboot program in
 combination with my 3com 900 XL PCI card.

 After succesfully creating an image file for the
 floppy-boot, i start loading that.
 All seems to work out fine, until the moment the netboot
 wants to talk with the loaded driver. This is a short screen
 output :

 -Diskloader
 -Uncompressing... done
 -all 3com driver info, indicating driver is loaded
 -ansi driver
 -PKTDRV Error : No Int
 -Press a key to reboot

 Now i suspect the used interupt by my driver, maybe not
 compatible with the netboot.?.
 Should i load the driver at a particular adres ? i tried
 0X60, and 0X70.

 I searched the maillist, could find no similar problem.
 Is there a solution for this one ?

 Hope there is ,

 Best regards,

 Ron Jochems