booting 3c515

Hi,

I looked up the etherboot and netboot docs and found nothing about the
3c515 (which is the only ISA 100Tx card supported under Linux - I need to
"upgrade" an older ISA 486/66 machine). Does any kind sould know whether

a) there is any DOS packet driver for the card so that I can use a netboot
   image (which ROM size does the socket support by the way - 32K?)
b) there is development underway in etherboot?
c) I can use 3com's TriROM for the card which is supposed to support BootP?
   Will it be able to boot netboot/etherboot images?

Anything else to consider?

I mean I can still load a custom kernel from floppy, mounting the root as a
ramdisk etc. but booting over the net would be more elegant...

TIA!

--
Ingrate, n.:
	A man who bites the hand that feeds him, and then complains of