Re: Boot ROM (fwd)

Thanks Klaus.

Finally I got the client to boot using MySem NIC by changing the vendor
ID. At least it can boot..BUT.. I got stuck at..

Looking up port of RPC 100003/2 on 192.168.1.1
portmap not responding
Root NFS : Unable to get nfsd port number on the server
Looking up port of RPC 100005/2 on 192.168.1.1
Root NFS:server returned -5 while mounting /tftpboot/infoniti2

The funny thing is that when I replace the NIC with DLINK NIC which is
using rtl8139, it works.I got two different floppy disks to boot with
respective NICs.The setup is the same.

I am guessing there is some problem with MySem NIC or maybe NFS is having
a problem. I am using nfs-utils-0.1.9.1-1 with RedHat 6.2.

Any idea?

Thanks again.