Chipset MX98715AEC

Hi;

Found your message posted through a search for  MX98715AEC. I have found very little about this card as well. If I understand the FCC ID Correctly it is made by CIS Industries - website http://www.cisusa.com/archives.html

But I don't find my specific model - full FCC ID : L4OM400, it is not on the old FCC site and the new site is not working tonight.

I'm looking specifically for a Linux Driver if such exist.

Thought I would get in touch - how many other people would be looking for this information?

Jan