Re: ROM-o-matic.net ready for testing

Looks nice and is great !

But one little issue:
	The default port and example for ther serial line should
	be 0x3f8 not 0x378 (parallel port) !

	I also miss the special option for the BUFFER LOCATION
	(I don't remember the exact name). This must be set to load
	images to special addresses, for example on a RTL8138.

With friendly regards

	C. Plattner

--
  +--------V--------+	Christoph.Plattner@alcatel.at