Using RPL to remote boot

The request is to have a small inexpensive motherboard to remote boot.
Such a motherboard is the Xcel motherboard manufactured by pcchips.
It has on board vga,modem,lan,etc.
The board supported protocol for remote boot is (as I have understood until now) the old RPL.
As I have understood by reading all the messages, it is possible to make a floppy disk boot image that may contain the necessary files to boot win95 or maybe win98 and afterwords remote boot the system.
Is it possible to use Windows Nt 4.0 to remote boot with such an image ?
While I have used WinNt server Nt 4.0 to remote boot I don't know if it is possible to remote boot generating a floppy image and after remote booting using it.
( This is surelly possible using Novell or compatible systems).

There is anybody that has already solved the problem.

Is there any linux thin client to run after remote boot to connect to a terminal server ?