Re: Problem with LinkSys (Tulip)

Hi Etherboot/Netboot hackers !

We know from our experiences in the company, that there are
many problems concerning the the usage of the i/f and transceiver
configuration. Especially with autonegotiation and 100Mb FDX
we had problems on tuilp chips.

I cannot help here, but try to define fix interface settings like
100Mb and FDX (full duplex), or try half duplex, because with
no autonegotiation, the switch on the other side will not switch
to full duplex. The same can be true for 100Mb. Try to use 10Mb
(for finding out the error/problem).

With friendly regards

	Christoph Plattner

--