Antwort: Re: PRoblems with mounting the root

Hi,

can anybody tell me how I can configure the loopback before an existing
root?? I thought that the loopback must be configured after mounting the
root... in my problem I haven't any root, because he didn't found the NFS
Server ports.... Can I configure loopback in the kernel compilation???

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

David Zinzius

---
David Zinzius (Geschäftsführer)