Re: WinNT&RPL

NT's (3.x, 3.5x, 4.0) Remoteboot Service uses the RPL protocol....it does not
use BOOTP/DHCP/PXE and TFTP. It was dropped with the release of Windows 2000.
The ROM that you use must have RPL support - most older NE2000 bootroms have
this.

Instructions for remoteboot under NT 4.0 moved to the NT 4.0 Server Resource Kit
- there is a lengthy chapter there  that covers remoteboot.

"Макс Р" <maxi4@mail.ru> on 08/15/2000 02:53:37 AM

Please respond to netboot@baghira.han.de

Sent by:  "Макс Р" <maxi4@mail.ru>