Re: Loader error 20

Bill - one suggestion is to use the Remoteboot floppy generator utility
(RBFG.EXE) that is supplied with WIN2K. It supports more than 19 different
adapters...hopefully yours is included. More network adapter supprt is on the
way (we wrote the utility for Microsoft). The utility will build a floppy that
is capable of booting PXE images from WIN2K. If you have any questions regarding
PXE support under WIN2K, feel free to contact us.

You may want to look at another free utility we provide for creating / editing
PXE boot images under WIN2K....RIS Menu Editor:
 http://www.3com.com/managedpc

Regards,
===========================
Steve Marfisi