Loader error 20

I am trying to build disks capable of booting PXE images from a Windows2000
Server.  I have tried a number of different Ethernet cards but the result
is always the same, "Loader error 20".  It seems to be some kind of a
problem in "bootrom/kernel/boot/load.c".  Has anyone else run into this
problem and is there a bugfix somewhere??  I assume it is only happening
with PXE mode or more people would have noticed it.  I am using version
0.9.0e.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.