Re: tftp kernel retrieval failure

You may not need need the full path (in the bootp reply) if you've configured
tftp securely (to use /tftpboot as the path).  Ths may be causing the tftp
server to actually look for /tftpboot/tftpboot/vmlinuz!  Also, use tcpdump /
snoop to watch the packets from the server (hazel?) - can be very handy!

Crispin