BOOTP record too large

Hello,

I created a floppy.load.pre and a bin32/eepro100.lzrom on
one system and would like to boot another system using BOOTP.
I believe that everything is set up correctly.  When I
bring up the second system from floppy I get:
... Lines deleted ...
eeprom[6] = 4701
Me: 192.168.2.26, Server: 192.168.2.27
<sleep>
<sleep>
<sleep>
<sleep>
(NBI)... done

Linux Net Boot Image Loader Version 0.8.1 (netboot)
Copyright....
Copyright....

BOOTP record too large
<sleep>
<abort>

To avoid the "BOOTP record too large" message,
should I modify "first-linux.h":

#define MAX_BOOTP_LEN      512            /* Maximum length of bootp
record */

And rebuild?  Is there any way I can find out how
long the record wanted to be?  Should I jsut change
the 512 to 1024 and rebuild?

TIA,
Joe Griffin