System reboot after retrieving linux kernel

Hi

Can someone help me. I'm a bit confused.
I use Etherboot 4.6.2 to boot a diskless client. I want to boot linux on
the diskless machine. The machine uses a Davicom 9102 NIC.
When starting the diskless machine etherboot detects the correct card.
The server answers the bootp request and after that the diskless machine
starts downloading the kernel. When finished downloading the kernel the
diskless machine reboots thus the result is a loop of starting etherboot
getting kernel and rebooting.

Best regards
Roland Manfrahs