Etherboot Problems

Hi.  I'm having trouble getting etherboot to work.  Does anyone have it working?

I tried it with the FA310TX and it isn't working.  (the Ethernet ID seems to be wrong).

I tried it with the D-Link DFE-530TX+ and it isn't working.  (It doesn't see the card).

Can someone tell me a specific NIC manufacturer and card number that is working with etherboot?  I'd really like some feedback that it does actually work with something.

I've also tried it with several versions of the program (etherboot-4.5.6 and etherboot-4.6.2) but I'm a little stuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) :) :)

-Dennis Arce