Re: "Neighbour Table Overflow" ?

Simon,

I've seen this happen when you don't have the loopback interface
setup properly.

The rc.local script in etc should be taking care of that for you
but maybe something is wrong with it.

Check that out and let me know if it takes care
of it.

Also, the members on the ltsp discussion list should be able to
help out.  If you haven't already done so,
go to http://www.ltsp.org/mailinglists.html and subscribe.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam@ltsp.org