SMC wd8013 Ethernet cards and EEPROMs

	Does anyone have any experience with SMC wd8013 Ethernet cards
and EEPROMs? I have used the floppy disk method of booting the precompiled
Etherboot wd.rom from the Linux Terminal Server Project, and recently got a
friend to burn some EEPROMs with that image. I have enabled the EEPROM
setting on the card with the correct jumper, but nothing happens at
boot. I am concerned that the EEPROMs on hand may have been too large
(64K), and hope someone has some solid facts about this; I don't have
easy access to a burner, but it is possible to get these re-programmed
if necessary. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

	Thanks,
--
        Gustav               http://users.dhp.com/~gustav/pgp.html
    Key fingerprint = 84 88 E8 E1 1F 30 55 1E  8B D8 65 0E C2 09 46 E8