Re: mknbi-1.0 question

>I've just had a look at the new perl version of mknbi.
>Is there a way to use this to make a dos image which appears as drive c:
>rather than a:?
>
>The old mknbi had an option -c which made the image simulate a hard disk.
>This is what I'd like to do.

Not in this version. I've never tried this C: feature so I don't know
how it works. You'd have to use the old mknbi for this. Does your startup
disk really have to be C:? The A: "floppy" can be quite large you know,
it doesn't have to correspond to an existing media size. I had a report
from somebody who made a 8 MB "floppy", something like 160 cylinders,
48 sectors and 2 heads I think.